BOLT ON UNIVERSITY
BOLT ON University workshops are designed to give you the first-hand knowledge you need to get the most out of your investment in BOLT ON software. Learn to do more in less time!
Learn the “ins and outs” of BOLT ON’s powerful integrated software to set up your shop for complete success.
New Classes Will Be Added Soon!
What You'll Learn
Our goal is simple. We want to help you master your BOLT ON software so that you are empowered to create an even better automotive repair experience for your customers and your team. Our classes cover:
- How to better utilize your shop management system to improve operations.
- Best practices for using BOLT ON software to increase repair orders, maximize productivity and win repeat business.
- Proactive strategies and techniques to keep customers coming back for more than just oil changes.
- New procedures to get services approved by customers - fast!
- Ideas on monitoring shop workflow and the performance of your techs to increase productivity and retain quality talent.
- Proven methods to build trust and improve customer satisfaction.
Plus, we build in plenty of networking time so that you can pick the brains of our software pros and share ideas with peers from other shops.
Meet The Instructors
Frank is the Vice President of Strategic Corporate Partnerships at BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY. He strongly believes in the ability that software solutions solve many day-to-day issues shops face; delivering the message with true passion and concern. Frank travels the country sharing his knowledge with all that are willing to listen and learn. Pulling no punches, Frank says it like it is. He knows that BOLT ON’s software solutions will increase revenue on the shop’s average repair order, and does follow-ups regularly to make sure shops are fully utilizing the software to reap this benefit. He desires to see all shops succeed to their fullest potential. For Frank, it is not all about the sale, it is about the shop’s continued success after the sale, that is most important to him.
John “JB” Burkhauser
John ‘JB’ Burkhauser is an Auto Repair Specialist with over 35 years of experience—with expertise ranging from A Level & ASE Certified Master Tech, Shop Advisor/Manager, to Automotive Trade School Instructor, and Technical Writer. He is a highly sought-after industry thought leader who has been published in both the US and Europe. JB currently serves as Director of Education at BOLT ON TECHNOLOGY, the leading provider of automotive software solutions that solve the most common struggles facing the Automotive Repair & Maintenance Industry.