Mobile mechanics know that to maintain a successful mobile repair business you have to go digital. With digital vehicle inspections from Over the Road you can:
- Attach photos and videos to your digital inspection reports.
- Save photos and videos to your customer’s profile for a complete vehicle maintenance history, and clearly track the progression and wear of parts over time.
- Scan VIN numbers and license plates to instantly access full vehicle information in the palm of your hand.
- Build trust with customers and increase transparency.
- Increase your repair orders by an average of 39%.
When you’re working on the road, maintaining a constant line of communication is not only valuable, it’s necessary.
- Provide status updates and request approvals via two-way text message.
- Send detailed red/yellow/green vehicle health reports for fast scanning and easy comprehension
- Include videos and photos in the messages so your customers can see exactly what your techs do.
- Accept mobile payments with optional text-to-pay feature ask your BOLT ON Product Specialist for more info.
Keeping a steady flow of appointments in your pipeline is critical to keeping your mobile repair business running smoothly.
- Use findings from digital vehicle inspections to recommend future services and schedule advance appointments.
- Schedule general maintenance in advance based on recommendations.
- Blocks time on your calendar so you don’t overbook.
- Send text message reminders to customers as their appointment approaches then solidify the appointment in your shop calendar once the appointment is confirmed.
Over the Road syncs seamlessly in real-time with your shop management software.
Over The Road SPECIFICATIONS
Requirements: Tablet with 4G capability, 4G Network Service.